Why Complete Property Management Solutions?
By appointing us, you will not only be guaranteeing that your property is being expertly managed in a cost effective manner, but can rest assured that your estimates will be realistic and not inflated due to the nature of your private wealth or property value.
- We provide a one stop shop.
- We have a totally professional outlook.
- We are proactive and always act in accordance with appropriate time-scales.
- We ensure all services we purchase on your behalf are both necessary and competitively priced.
- We price check all your services and save you money (average reductions 20-38% 60% achieved).
- We offer friendly and carefully considered advice.
- We provide excellent value for money for all our clients.
Code of Practice
- Upon appointment, to agree in writing the terms of our appointment (providing details where required).
- To make clear our fee structure and the categories of other services for which additional fees may be charged.
- To manage the property in compliance with all the current applicable legislation, terms of leases and contract documentation.
- To provide as cost effective a service as is reasonably possible within the constraints of prudent and planned maintenance.
- To seek suitable references for contractors (whether preferred or selected by clients or lessees) where requested, and where contracted to do so, that all final work is checked and signed off before funds are released.
- Provide guidance to the client as to the insurance requirements under the lease terms. If requested by the client, we can liaise with suitable insurers to supply an appropriate level of insurance cover, based on an independent valuation, sufficient to meet the client's obligations.
- To ensure that clients’ money is kept separate from office accounts and held in a recognised bank or building society in a clearly designated ‘Client A/c'.
- To ensure that clients’ money is properly and regularly accounted for.
- To deposit sinking funds in an appropriate interest-bearing account to earn interest to the credit of that account.
- To keep detailed records of all transactions relating to the client’s property with all expenditure made from the client’s account suitably authorised.
- To ensure that annual or other required periodic accounting is carried out promptly, ensuring adequate supporting information is provided or available for inspection.
Standards of Service Offered to Clients
- To provide a courteous and professional service to lessees, tenants and contractors. To as far as is possible ensure that, in all dealings, there is no bias and that all are treated equally.
- To maintain a database of all leases and tenancies. To deal with enquiries promptly, particularly where information is required to assist in a sale and provide a pre-sale information pack.
- To be familiar with the terms of the leases and tenancies applicable to the property managed and to deal with lessees and tenants both in the spirit of the legal requirements as well as in the letter of the law.
- To maintain/implement procedures to deal with repairs within an appropriate time scale having regard to the urgency of the matter and the availability of funds.
- To actively and regularly consult with Residents’ Committee/Associations/Groups (even where they are not a formally recognized Residents’ Committee / Association) and to encourage representatives to become part of the decision making process.
- To discuss and consult with Residents’ Committee/Associations where major works are contemplated, and to meet the statutory requirements.
- To manage the development by enforcing covenants for the common good, fairly and without favour, where so instructed.
- To declare any interest in any contractor or business employed to provide services at the property that may be associated with the managing agent.
- To place the fullest emphasis on any matter relating to health and safety and environmental legislation, bringing to the urgent attention of landlords and/or residents any areas of concern.
- To use all reasonable efforts, both in the interests of landlords and tenants, to settle disputes by mediating and negotiating with all relevant parties.